October 22, 2011

Zombieland: Love It or Hate It?

Friends could not believe it when I watched and loved Zombieland.  I was coerced into watching with my teenagers who had been talking about Zombies in the car.

I took my place on the sofa with some reluctance.

And I grimaced and I covered my face...and I laughed. Who knew? I enjoyed Zombieland BECAUSE it is funny.

 Zombies do eat brains in this movie so if you can take a lot of gore or you are prepared to hide your eyes whenever necessary and you like to laugh, you might just enjoy this movie.

And if you don't, well, you can blame me!


See you
at the movies!
Boo-renda
Blu-ray Movie Treasures

Click here to buy Zombieland from Amazon.
Or here to read my review of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

The product reviews contained herein are unsolicited and no compensation has been offered or given by the owners or manufacturers of any items for reviews, positive or otherwise. A small commission may be paid for sales made through clicks to the products on this page.

Halloween Every Day is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.